- Your site must be self-hosted, meaning both domain name and hosting must already be purchased from a hosting company. Our themes are designed to work on hosted installations of WordPress.org only, not with WordPress.com sites.
- The website must be new, with no pre-existing content. If you have an existing website and require help moving old content to your new theme, we advise you to have a look at our Migration Package.
- You should have already purchased one of the Sparrow&Snow themes. The theme itself is not included in the Theme Installation package.
What happens after purchasing?
- You’ll immediately receive an email in which we will ask you to communicate to us the information necessary to begin the process via a simple e-mail form. If you require any additional explanations, we’re always to help.
- We’ll review the form, and if no significant information is missing, we will proceed with the installation of the theme. If additional information is needed or if any of the information you provided is incorrect, we will let you know by email.
- Once we have all the information we need, we will complete the task within one business day (Mon-Fri). At the end of the process, we’ll send you an email with all the necessary information to start using your website.