Design studied for optimal visualization both mobile and desktop.
For years we have been using several newsletters software, with the frustration that the design was limited to the program’s page builder. It was impossible for us to manage the details and therefore — given the complexity of matching the aesthetic result with the image of our brand — we were never satisfied with it.
We realized that the biggest and most popular brands are using jpegs in their newsletters (instead of HTML) to present their business. Having experienced it ourselves, we are now ready to tell you that this method will change your life as well 🙂
- Design matching with your brand
- Each section has been designed for an immediate approach (high click rate)
- No rendering issues for custom fonts caused by the mail software (you are free to use the font of your brand)
- Possibility of unlimited layouts
- Speed in combining and customizing, you will save a bunch of time and you will be able to program and send more newsletters.
- You won’t have to get frustrated trying to understand how different newsletter builders work.
- 40 Photoshop Newsletter Templates
- 40 Adobe XD Newsletter Templates
- 40 CANVA Newsletter Templates
- Video Tutorial
- Free Fonts
- Free Update
- 40 pre-made templates
- Flexibility: use blocks to create infinite combinations
- With Adobe XD and Canva just drag your images. You can easily replace them with Smart Objects in Photoshop
- Design studied for optimal visualization both mobile and desktop
- Email templates are image-based – not HTML. You will need to export the images and upload them into your email software manually. Find out how easy it is by watching our video tutorial!
Presentation Images copyright by:
Thanks to Federica Giacomazzi for the photos used in the presentation. You can buy the photos at this link: stocksy.com/federicagiacomazzi